Cases of Fraud Have Come Down Globally: Study
Image: Sameer Pawar
This article appeared in the Forbes India magazine issue of 21 December, 2012
More articles from this writer
You might also want to read...
- Cybercrime poses biggest risk to businesses in India
- Corruption, Institutions and Sustainable Development
- 80% of India-based executives affected by fraud: Kroll report
- Sepp Blatter's exit opens a can of worms for FIFA
- 'Corruption could come in the way of Make In India Succeeding': Deloitte's ...
Post Your Comment