Cases of Fraud Have Come Down Globally: Study
Image: Sameer Pawar
This article appeared in the Forbes India magazine issue of 21 December, 2012
More articles from this writer
Post Your Comment
You might also want to read...
- How cyber attacks are mimicking legitimate tasks, and how to deal with them
- Over half of Indian businesses feel corruption still persists in India: EY ...
- Sepp Blatter's exit opens a can of worms for FIFA
- Cybercrime poses biggest risk to businesses in India
- 'Corruption could come in the way of Make In India Succeeding': Deloitte's ...